Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hmmmm
















So almost one year ago today I published a post. I don't know that anyone will view this post, except for my sister, since all the rest of you have probably given up on us by now. Thanks for believing in me that I would publish something again on the blog Jo. I should give you my password so that you can make my blog pretty. Here are a couple videos and pics of our daughter Everly Sue. She weighed 5 lb 13oz at birth. She has been a lot of fun, but the last few days she has been a bit of a cranky bug. When she cries I think she sounds like one of those birds from the rainforest--if anyone knows what those birds are called let me know. :)










4 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

Laura! You did it! I love the pictures of Everly! Alyssa like the video of Everly crying the best. :) She says, "sad, sad"

The Pollard Family said...

Everly Sue is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you posted pictures of her. P.S I miss you at school-work is not the same -Kirst

DaneandLiz said...

YAY!!! I am so happy you posted! I still check in on it! She is so adorable! You are such a cute mom!

Moroni and Stacey said...

Nice job Laura. I need to have a blog but I have turned into a computer eliderate now. I think my brain is shrinking so I can't understand how it works. Oh well. I can't wait to see more posts


Laura, Stacey and the little ones.

Zane on the slopes!

See the white dust in the shape of a bird--that was one of our pigeons that ran right smack into our window.

And here is a better picture of the damage to the window.

Name the out-of-control pigeon that broke our window.


We found this 'little' guy in our yard. He is larger than a dachshund.