Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GRADUATION!!!


I have graduated finally from Utah State University!!! It feels really weird because I still have 2 finals to take. I actually walked in the Utah State University's Brigham City campus commencement ceremony, so I got to walk early. I feel free, but at the same time I don't--I still have two years (including 3 summers) of graduate school to take before I am completely finished. The best part about my graduate school program is that I am paid to do it. I will be working at Weber school district and this will be my very first full-time employment, which is a pretty scary feeling. I have been in school for such a long time, I hope I can hack it in the real world! I know this picture looks pretty random, it should be a picture of me graduating from college, but I haven't gotten any back from anyone. This is a picture of our house and our new car, which some of you haven't seen before.

3 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

LAURA!!!!! I am so happy that you posted pictures and more fun stuff! I keep checking it just in case something changed and it is so fun to get updated! Yes I did get your voicemail it was hilarious!! That is even funnier that you were at school when you did it lol. Congratulations on graduating that is amazing!

Kittyrunner said...

Nice wheels. They're pretty much awesome. Plus, pretty much awesomer that you gradiated.

BettyJo said...

I like this picture of your old house. It's pretty spiff. :)


Laura, Stacey and the little ones.

Zane on the slopes!

See the white dust in the shape of a bird--that was one of our pigeons that ran right smack into our window.

And here is a better picture of the damage to the window.

Name the out-of-control pigeon that broke our window.


We found this 'little' guy in our yard. He is larger than a dachshund.