Friday, April 25, 2008


I am so stoked I have finally figured out how to use this place! Woo hoo! I will stop putting pictures up today, right after this one. This is when Zane and I went to hardware ranch this summer--this was my second blog that was one sentence long. I felt I owed it to you all to put it up, since I mentioned it, but never showed it. We had a ton of fun. I have never seen an elk before, so Zane decided to take me up there. There were a couple thousand elk counted that day--whoa! The best part, besides looking at the elk, was checking out the draft horses that were pulling us. They are huge! Well, I guess it is back to the homework for me--I still have quite a bit to go, just thought I would take a break :)

4 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

I know I am seaming a little stockerish but I really want to comment on everything you wrote about. I think you meant to say winter instead of summer in this one. I am pretty sure I see snow behind you. That is awesome that you got to see all of those elk. It kind of reminds me of the morning that the moose walked right in front of our tent. I think that would freak me out to be that close! You guys look so cute together!!!!! We FOR SURE need to get together sometime!

DaneandLiz said...

P.S. Sorry I have not called you back I have been working every time you called!! I will call you back though

Kittyrunner said...

Laura--that is a cute pic of you guys. Actually, they're all cute. So tell me how you can email the new posts you put on your blog. Looks like you know more than me.

Kittyrunner said...

More posts! More posts! More posts!


Laura, Stacey and the little ones.

Zane on the slopes!

See the white dust in the shape of a bird--that was one of our pigeons that ran right smack into our window.

And here is a better picture of the damage to the window.

Name the out-of-control pigeon that broke our window.


We found this 'little' guy in our yard. He is larger than a dachshund.