Sunday, May 25, 2008

IT'S HANG GLIDING SEASON!!!!!

Zane (above)
Zane (left) Dave (Right)

IT'S HANG GLIDING SEASON!!!!!

Here are a few pics of Zane and his dad last summer enjoying a nice flight at the short divide in Plymouth, Utah.
(photos by Matt Shoemaker)

The good weather's here--so it's time to get serious about hang gliding. Zane and his dad like to go flying periodically during the summer. Zane has a new glider to fly with this year and is ready to go. He has some favorite spots in Brigham and Plymouth. Laura is the camara girl and drives the truck to pick them up after their flight. When we learn how--I think we need to fly tandum! That would be cool!

3 comments:

KEK said...

So this is what you have been up too... Fun, you look like you've been enjoying life.

Amanda Rudd said...

I stumbled across your blog and said "What? Laura has a blog?" I remembered a conversation about whether your name was pronounced L-OH-ra or L-AH-ra and then I saw a picture of Stacy. And I said "What? Stacy has kids?!" My roommate is terribly confused.

Hey! I'm happy to have found your spot.

Unknown said...

No way! Laura! I'm so happy I found your blog! looks like life's treating you good.


Laura, Stacey and the little ones.

Zane on the slopes!

See the white dust in the shape of a bird--that was one of our pigeons that ran right smack into our window.

And here is a better picture of the damage to the window.

Name the out-of-control pigeon that broke our window.


We found this 'little' guy in our yard. He is larger than a dachshund.